:

Good afternoon everyone!

We have an exciting opportunity at Harlem United for a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist position at our West Adult Day Healthcare Center. All RDN, CDN or RD-eligible welcome to apply. Please visit the following link for more information and to apply:

http://www.harlemunited.org/nutritionistdietitian/

For additional information or questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to reach me at: [log in to unmask] or 212-987-3707 Ext. 2045

Thank you!

Emmanuel Pelayo, MS, RD, CDN

Nutrition Coordinator

O: 212-987-3707 Ext. 2045 // F: 212-209-1595

Adult Day Healthcare Centers

179 East 116th Street, 2nd floor

New York, NY 10029

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

www.harlemunited.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI), dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.