enews nut411 responsive

eNewsletter

April 7, 2016

Share Nutrition411 with a friend or colleague! Click Here

Click Here to view web version

Editor's Note

Stress. We all experience it. But for those people who experience chronic stress, it can have a negative impact on their health. This month is Stress Awareness Month; reduce your own or your clients' stress with our slide presentation on Stress Management, or our article Stress Reduction for Food and Nutrition Professionals. If you're a CDE, you may find Stress and Diabetes: The Effects, and Tips for Managing your Glucose to be helpful. As always, please feel free to drop me a line with your ideas or comments at [log in to unmask]!

—Michelle LaPlante, Managing Editor

What’s New

Health at Every Size: Why You May Want to Look Beyond the Scale

RDNs working with clients who are resistant to weight loss, or who are unable to sustain dietary changes, may find it beneficial to add the HAES approach to wellness to their toolbox.

Full story›

More New Content

Food Trends: Chew on This!

Ube? You Betcha!

Ube is a beautiful lavender purple yam that is integral to Filipino cuisine. According to food trend predictions, it is about to hit the American food scene in a blaze of 2016 glory. Loaded with vitamins A and C, potassium, and antioxidants, ube is a starchy veggie, like a potato or taro. You will find it most famously in dessert fare, like cakes, donuts, jam, and sweet treats...

Full story›

Home |About Us|Other Publications|Contact Us|Privacy Policy

HMP Communications, LLC. | 70 E. Swedesford Rd., Suite 100, Malvern, PA 19355