Hello everyone,

Our next and final cooking class for this year will be held on tomorrow, April 8th from 1:00-2:30pm in the Food Science Lab (Silerman-C11). We will be taught by the wonderful and incomparable Chef Deb. The class is free and open to all nutrition students, faculty and staff. There is a maximum of 15 participants, first come first serve. Please Sign-Up by tonight!

Sign up here.

The theme for this last session is Healthy Easy Summer Foods!

Inline image 1

Your Nutrition Club Officers,

Co-Presidents: Jennifer Furman and Jenna Zemering

Vice President: Patricia Estrella

Secretary: Paula Macovei

Treasurer: Anna Lin

GSA Rep: Carla Crutcher