FAMILY COOK PRODUCTIONS, Not-For-Profit Organization

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Join our team of progressive food education innovators at FamilyCook Productions. We are a non-profit organization providing highly effective farm-to-fork programs for pre-K tots through high school and beyond.  We disseminate this edible nutrition education to schools, farms and community organizations nationwide.

Not-for-Profit Administrator

Note:  this is a temporary position for 12 - 14 weeks while staff member is taking maternity leave. The position will start beginning to mid- July and go through mid October.

The ideal candidate will be a people person who enjoys interacting with a diverse group of clients, interns and students. Should be passionate about food and cooking, comfortable in a dynamic environment where priorities can change quickly, and excited to help build a strong, fun, team-centered environment.  Self-motivation and a positive, can-do attitude are essential for this role that could become be a springboard to other roles.  This temporary position is ideal for someone interested in a non-profit management or a start-up.

Requirements:

Ideal candidate would also have:

Responsibilities

Please email your cover letter and resume to [log in to unmask]