The Greater New York Dietetic Association's Student Committee is holding a conference on Saturday, April 23rd, from 11 am - 2 pm. Please see below for additional details.

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

From: Karishma Devjani <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 8:47 AM
To: Ellen Passov <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GNYDA Student Food and Nutrition Conference

Hi Professor Passov,

I wanted to inform that the location for our conference has been changed to Cayuga Room located in the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. We have started to sell tickets for this event and I was wondering if you could send a mass email about this event to all the nutrition undergrads and graduate students?

Here's a blurb about this event:

The Greater New York Dietetic Association's Student Committee is holding a conference on Saturday, April 23rd, from 11 am - 2 pm. It is for nutrition and dietetic students, giving them the opportunity to learn outside the classroom. The purpose of the conference is to teach students about current topics in nutrition and food systems. It will also be a chance to meet with other dietetic students as well!

All details are included in the flyer. If you have any questions, feel free to email [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

Karishma Devjani
M.S Nutrition
CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College
Class of 2016
Cell: 718.450.6558