Full-time dietitian, The Riverside

520 bed rehab & long-term care facility located in Manhattan’s upper west side is looking for a full-time RD with at least 1 year of sub-acute & long-term care experience. Must be able to type & work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work at least one weekend day a month. This position will cover both long-term & sub-acute units. Experience with EMR-Sigmacare is a plus. All interested qualified candidates can email their resume to Laura Kashimer, Chief Clinical Dietitian at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Laura Kashimer, MS, RDN

Chief Clinical Dietitian

The Riverside