The Admissions and Student Affairs Office at is pleased to announce that we will host our 11th annual summer Opto-Camp program!  We will offer one 1-week session this summer, July 11-15.

Open to all, the goal of Berkeley Optometry's Opto-Camp is to provide pre-health science/pre-optometry majors, especially those who are underrepresented in the profession and/or first-generation college students, with in-depth information about Optometry as a career track and to prepare attendees to be successful applicants to optometry school.

Please note that there is a $200 program fee for those selected to attend, however, we are also offering a limited amount of scholarships.

Program specifics and the application are linked here:

http://optometry.berkeley.edu/admissions/opto-camp

The application deadline is Monday, April 25, 2016.

Please share with anyone you think might be interested!

Questions about Opto-Camp can be directed to Heather Iwata, Director of Opto-Camp ([log in to unmask]).

Flyer attached.

--

Sharon T. Joyce
Assistant Dean

UC Berkeley - School of Optometry

Admissions & Student Affairs Office
380 Minor Hall
Berkeley, CA
94720-2020

Visit us on the web at:
http://optometry.berkeley.edu

CELEBRATING 11 YEARS OF OPTO-CAMP!

Want to learn more about Optometry and how to apply to Berkeley for your OD studies? Attend our summer program, Opto-Camp, to discover more about this dynamic profession!
For details and to apply, visit the Opto-Camp website:
http://optometry.berkeley.edu/admissions/opto-camp