The Department of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College is recruiting student interns interested in innovations in healthcare delivery, policy, patient safety, and quality improvement for various disciplines in medicine.

We are seeking students interested in participating in a degree of research projects to understand quality improvement and how it can be applied to improving systems. The projects are involved in different disciplines for example, but not limited to, cardiology, endocrinology, general internal medicine, hospital medicine, infectious disease, and NYP-health informatics project. This might be a particularly interesting opportunity for those students who are part-time students and have not yet selected a research project, or those interested in pursing medical education. I would like to reach out to you for assistance in sending the attached flyer for a summer reach opportunity on behalf of the department of medicine, quality improvement patient safety committee.

Please refer to the attached flyer, and submit your CV and a brief statement of interest in quality improvement research. Once I have received these, I will invite the students to meet with the PI and me to discuss their role in the study.

I look forward to hearing back from you,
Savi

Savira Kochhar
Project Manager, Quality Improvement Patient Safety (QIPS)
Master's Candidate in Health Policy and Research '16

Weill Cornell Medicine | NewYork-Presbyterian
Department of Medicine
133 York Ave,Baker F Wing 20th Floor Room 15-A
New York, NY 10065
P 212-746-9153<tel:646-962-8137>
F 212-746-1014<tel:646-962-0536>
[log in to unmask]<redir.aspx?REF=lKvyS_7WS5AP8RsXSzAsOOPVhrH_1uDZfkVZ6GiTxhBSoJcliV3TCAFtYWlsdG86c2FrMjA2NUBtZWQuY29ybmVsbC5lZHU.>