Hello Pre-Dental Students!

Columbia Student National Dental Association (SNDA) will be hosting its 11th Annual Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Symposium on
Saturday May 14 at 8:30 am.

This is a great opportunity for pre-dental students to learn more about life as an oral surgeon! There will be an opportunity to listen to presentations from Oral Surgeons, Prosthodontist, admissions committee representative, Oral Surgeon Residents and current students. If you've every considered oral surgery as a profession or if you're interested in learning more about the specialty then this will be a perfect opportunity for you! Please join us for an exciting and fun-filled day!

CLICK HERE TO R.S.V.P

Please complete the google form if you are interested and see the attached flyer for details. If you have any questions please contact Kevin Francois ([log in to unmask]) or Guy Martial ([log in to unmask]).

Thank You,

Columbia University SNDA

*****PLEASE IGNORE THE GOOGLE FORM STATING SUNDAY, APRIL 24TH 8:30 AM, IT IS INCORRECT. THE DATE IS ACTUALLY SATURDAY, MAY 14TH 8:30 AM*****

Best Regards,

Jimmy Liu

Director of Shadowing

--

Visit our Website

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.