Hey everyone,

We'll have a mapathon and Ecuadorian Relief volunteer opportunities during Spring Break. I'll send that email out tomorrow.

27/64 on the pre-health sheet attendance who attended the meeting on April 8th are not on Volunteer Connections. Link here, April Meeting List<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t9SHboUDe53X6sWUaaOOsD1EVoQwTB5jDOkMvQr687Q/edit?usp=sharing>

If you are having issues with registering let us know and we can sort out your account so you can get your hours.

If you were placed as inactive and you attended this meeting, you should be reactivated now; with the understanding you will participate in volunteer opportunities.

If you attended the meeting but did not receive email (because you're through pre-health) the links to register are here Events and Registration Links<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18j1dqsegdIPWX79I64vqExI-7VGfYTB-qn0KLm0O7JI/edit?usp=sharing>

____________________________

I was hoping to have the CPR cert scheduled for this upcoming Monday but we need to reschedule.

I'll change the requirements slightly;
You would need to have attended one meeting and need 15+ hours of volunteer hours with us.

Those of you who have participated in poll, we have your names noted, but still participate in this poll anyway

 CLICK ON ME FOR THAT CPR<http://doodle.com/poll/xcwmh6ezgvnnz8q3>

The poll closes on May 12th (or once we have 20 people), This will give you plenty of time to wrack up hours if you are lacking.

There are three dates chosen all after finals week. Please choose the dates that best suit you once you meet the asking requirements above.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
Ryan A. Sankar
President of the American Red Cross at Hunter College