Hello Everyone!

 We are happy to announce the opening of election process for the 2016-2017 American Medical Student Association at Hunter College E-Board.
 The Positions we are voting for will be:
 President
Treasurer
 Vice President
 Secretary
A description of responsibilities for each position can be found in the attached PDF.

We are proud to announce that this year we are opening more positions for leadership, which include:

-Public Relations:
 Responsible for creating flyers for the events, updating AMSA's social media, taking photos during the events. Someone with web designing and photography skills is a plus but not required.

-Event Coordinator:
Take care and find locations for the events to take place. Contact guest speakers and arrange event dates for club meetings and informational sessions.

-Volunteer Expert:
Responsible for finding shadowing and volunteer opportunities for AMSA's members.

Please do not be shy to apply to any of the 7 positions because you will be guided throughout the year and we are here to help each other grow and create a strong medical school application.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please send us an email with
 the position in the subject line,
 Body of email:

-Full name
-Year in College
-Major
-Position you are running for
- What made you go in the pre-medicine track
-Pre-med experiences
-How did you learn about AMSA
-Anything else that you feel we should know about you
-A picture of yourself
-And the answer to "What makes you a good leader?"

The Deadline for submission is Monday May 2nd.
The elections will be held Monday May 9th. (time and place to be announced)
If you would like to be a members you are required to come to the election day.
For all the AMSA e-board position requests and AMSA related questions please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Good Luck!

 Best Regards,
AMSA E-board