Dear Kemile,
Hope all is well. I'm currently volunteering at Doctors Without Borders/Medecins Sans Frontieres and am involved with their A Fair Shot campaign, aiming to reduce the price of vaccination for children against pneumonia.

There is a petition they will be sending to Pfizer and GSK to lower the price, and especially as the deadline is nearing, I was wondering if you could send out the link to the petition through the premed list serv and/or other database. This would also be beneficial for students interested in global health and humanitarian health initiatives.
The link to the petition is: http://afairshot.org/volunteer
Attached is also information on how to sign up to volunteer in person at an event next Wednesday.
Thank you,
Prima