Colleagues,
As part of our effort to institutionalize the work that has taken place during this administration on local and regional food systems at USDA, we are posting a permanent, full-time position that will be charged with coordinating the Department’s Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food initiative and shepherding work across USDA to support local and regional foods.

The job posting is available here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/437757500/

It is open to both current/former federal employees and those who have never been employed in the federal government.

The window to submit applications is only open until Monday (May 9). Please circulate widely! And please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Elanor

Elanor Starmer
Administrator