Volunteer Opportunity

I am currently looking for a long term MPH Nutrition student volunteer to  help us in a research project on breastfeeding. The volunteer will assist our research team helping to administer surveys, find, enter and analyze data, help deliver breastfeeding workshops and anything related to our new research. This experience could also be good for a structured Capstone Project if you are looking to work as part of an experienced research team.
We are looking for someone to devote a total of 12-15 hr/wk, starting early June, flexible hours, detail oriented, creative, very organized and eager to learn. We provide training and ongoing support. We are located in the South Bronx (address below), very diverse and underserved community, no Spanish required but helpful.
 If interested you can send me an e-mail with your resume and cover letter at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Sandra J Arevalo, MPH, RDN, CDN, CDE.
Director of Nutrition Services and Outreach Programs.
Community Pediatrics Programs,
871 Prospect Avenue
Bronx, NY 10459.
T. 718-991-0605 Ext 226.
F. 718-991-2931..
A program of The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore
And The Children’s Health Fund