Montefiore’s South Bronx Health Center is currently looking for 2-3 long term volunteers to  help us in our new research projects concerning to Pediatric Obesity and Diabetes Prevention and Treatment. The idea is to help administer surveys, enter and analyze data, help deliver education workshops and anything related to our new research. This could also be a good project for a thesis for your Master’s if you are in look for a theme.

We are looking for someone to devote around 10 hr/wk, flexible hours, detail oriented, creative, responsible, reliable and very organized. We provide training and ongoing supervision and support. We are located in the South Bronx (address below), very diverse community, no Spanish required but helpful.

If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]

Sandra J Arevalo, MPH, RDN, CDN, CDE.

Director of Nutrition Services and Outreach Programs.

Community Pediatrics Programs,

871 Prospect Avenue

Bronx, NY 10459.

T. 718-991-0605 Ext 226.

F. 718-991-2931.

A program of The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore

And The Children’s Health Fund