From: Shakiba Muhammadi <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Internship Opportunity over the Summer- 2016

Dear Dr. Spark,

Hope you are doing well with the busy life specifically towards the end of the Spring semester.

I am doing well. I found a job as a Grants and Public Policy Manager at Susan G. Komen NYC. Can't believe that your advice about grants class if you remember would lead to a job today.

I am reaching out to you to share an internship opportunity at Susan G. Komen NYC. It is an unpaid part-time Grants Management/Field Visit internship over the summer. Those who are currently pursuing master's degree in public health are encouraged to apply. Interested student may consider this for their capstone project. I can sit with the student and guide how filed visits would improve service outcome. Also, It may lead to a paid internship over the Fall. The job description is attached for your info.

Thank you,

Shakiba