Download SUNY Optometry's comprehensive viewbook: www.sunyopt.edu/viewbook

View this email in your browser

Greetings from SUNY Optometry!

An exciting location with a large and diverse patient population. A clinical experience that is second to none. Amazing faculty (1:4 faculty-student ratio). Average indebtness below the national average (US citizens qualify for in-state tuition). Zero default rate. A vibrant student life that allows you to hone your leadership skills. A focus on career development and global eye care. These are just some of the reasons why SUNY Optometry is one of the most prestigious optometry schools in the country. To learn more about the profession of optometry and our College, attend our next Open House www.sunyopt.edu/openhouse

Copyright © 2016 SUNY College of Optometry, All rights reserved.
This email is being sent to you because you requested information about SUNY Optometry, or because you have taken the SAT, GRE or the OAT.

Our mailing address is:

SUNY College of Optometry

33 W 42nd St

New York, NY 10036