Don't miss this Live Online lesson tonight.

Tonight at 9 pm ET: see expert OAT® instructor Chris Murphy in action

Organic Chemistry
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
9:00 p.m. ET | 6:00 p.m. PT

What really happens in one of our OAT classrooms? Join us for this special event and take advantage of this rare opportunity to observe a real Kaplan class—OAT Organic Chemistry:

  • Watch one of Kaplan's top instructors teach a topic often tested on the OAT
  • Get a sneak peek at what it feels like to be a Kaplan OAT student
  • Ask your questions and have them answered by an expert
  • Learn about all of your options for maximizing your OAT score and presenting the strongest application to optometry school

There are limited seats available for this class—so sign up now.

About the instructor:
Since joining the Kaplan team in 2006, Chris Murphy has achieved such a strong reputation among Kaplan students that he has a lifetime Recommendation Rating of over 95%, with more than 2,500 students taught to date. Outside the classroom, he is a tutor for children with autism and a lab instructor, with a BS from UC Davis and a score in the 90th+ percentile on the OAT. In his students' written evaluations, he is most often noted for being knowledgeable, helpful and clear. Chris teaches our In Person and Live Online classes.

Prep smarter, score higher—guaranteed or your money back.*

Facebook

Share this email