Animal Care Tech, Assoc

Job Posting Number: 9018

Research – Other
New York, NY
June 7, 2016

Company Overview:

At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.

For the 26th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.

Job Description:

The Research Animal Resource Center (RARC) provides staff and facilities to effect the humane care and use of animals used in research and teaching at MSKCC. It’s goal is to provide the highest-quality care to the animals in their charge in order to enhance the research conducted using animal models at Memorial Sloan Kettering. Our Animal Care Techs provide direct animal care and maintenance of animal caging equipment.

As an Animal Care Tech you will:

You need:

Click here to apply - http://careers.mskcc.org/job/6563876/animal-care-tech-assoc-new-york-ny/