The Chapter Youth Council has organized the last event of the year, Raid Cross! An amazing experience, Raid Cross is an interactive simulation where students will learn what it's like to be a civilian, prisoner, soldier, and humanitarian aid worker during war. For those of you interested in international relations and the Red Cross' impact abroad, this is definitely the event for you! Everyone is welcome and you will all learn more about how powerful Red Cross' mission statement is especially in war-driven countries.

Date: June 19th

Time: 10 AM - 5 PM

Location: 520 W 49th St, New York, NY 10019

You may only register for this event only if you are currently on volunteer connections. The registration link for that event is here:

https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=vms_registration_view&registration_type_id=2894#

Please also shoot us an email if you have registered for this event. We'll put you in touch with the volunteer we have assigned for this event

The second event we have is open to everyone:

Meal Service at St. Francis Xavier (25 Spots Available)

Serve hot meals and warm conversations to over 900 homeless men and women at this long standing soup kitchen.

When: Sunday, June 19th

Time: 11:45AM - 3:45PM

Where: 55 WEST 15TH STREET NEW YORK, NY 10011

(I’m Interested in this event!!)

Again, we're working on the recap email, we'll send that out to everyone asap.

** Many of you inquired information about the Red Cross for yourself and your friends, that's absolutely fine, just make sure they at least shoot us an email once they register with us so we know they exist. **

Best,

Ryan A. Sankar

President of the American Red Cross at Hunter College