AMCAS webinar, take 2!

Accepted

Hi,

The positive feedback we received from last month's webinar was overwhelming, so we wanted to offer it again in case you missed it.

Join the second live showing of Create a Winning AMCAS Application, the webinar that offers you the tools you need to tackle the AMCAS application efficiently and successfully.

Led by Alicia McNease Nimonkar, Accepted senior consultant and med school admissions expert, this webinar will educate, motivate, and – most importantly – guide you to AMCAS application success!

See you at the live webinar next week on Wednesday, June 29 at 5pm PT/8pm ET.

Register for Create a Winning AMCAS Application now!

I_want_to_get_accepted_Sign_me_up-1.png

Best,

Linda