From: Red Cross Hunter College [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:01 PM
Subject: Two spots remaining for event _ Red Cross

Hey everyone,

We have two spots remaining for an event we have tomorrow:

Pantry and Meal Service at Masbia - Flatbush (5 spots available)

What: For pantry, volunteers will help clients shop for groceries using a point system, organize/stock pantry items, and bag fresh produce for distribution.For meal service, volunteers will assist with sign-in and seating, portion hot meals, serve dinner trays and help bus trays and wipe tables.
When: Thursday, June 23rd, 2016
Time: 5:30PM-8:30PM
Where:  1372 CONEY ISLAND AVE. BROOKLYN, NY 11230

register here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12EJUqDCbE4KJcN11-kDFM8g1qTsUGHImELnJlPvBK7Y/edit?usp=sharing

All other events are here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18j1dqsegdIPWX79I64vqExI-7VGfYTB-qn0KLm0O7JI/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Ryan A. Sankar
President of The American Red Cross at Hunter College