Hi all-

My name is Milesh Patel, and I'm a 4th year medical student at NYU. I've started a mentorship program called MentorMDs that will connect you with a mentor from a top medical school. Our mentors can provide you with a better idea of what medical school life will be like. In addition, we know how stressful the application process can be and we can provide emotional support and encouragement.

If you are interested in finding a mentor, please fill out this short survey (link below). It will take less than 5 minutes!

Link to survey: http://goo.gl/forms/91Swgav230LV4fsT2

Thank you for your interest!

Best,
Milesh Patel
MD Candidate 2017
NYU School of Medicine
~~
Questions? Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>