From: Red Cross Hunter College [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 3:22 PM
Subject: HFPC_Volunteer Opportunity with ARC

Hey everyone,

Rubaya, Sally and myself will be at this event! The deadline is approaching! We highly recommend you all join in!
This event marks the start of Hunter specific Installment events! get a head start in the HFPC!

This will be a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with Red Cross volunteer from all across the city!
Registration link for this event is here: Click me!<https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=vms_registration_view&registration_type_id=5564>
Deadline is July 6th, Register now!

All other events here!<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18j1dqsegdIPWX79I64vqExI-7VGfYTB-qn0KLm0O7JI/edit?usp=sharing>

[cid:image001.png@01D1B809.28989600]

It can happen without warning. An unattended stove or a short in electrical wiring causes a fire, and within minutes a family is standing by the curb, watching everything they own burn. When the smokes alarm starts beeping you have 2 minutes to escape your home.
Join the American Red Cross for an upcoming Install Day
Help us reach our goal of 100,000 smoke alarms, and reduce fire fatalities in New York City.

[cid:image002.png@01D1B809.28989600]

Wakefield
July 9th
9:00 am - 5:00 pm