From: Red Cross Hunter College [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:11 PM
Subject: Cancellation and Opened Spots

Evening Everyone!

Thank you for those of you that email us when you can no longer attend an event, this helps us out a lot. If you are unsure which event you are supposed to go to - when you click the "I'm Interested" link there is usually a list of people who are supposed to attend this event. Again, just a reminder, please do not wait until last minute to tell us you are not able to attend.

We have a few more spots that have opened for some events: Click Here for the Events Document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18j1dqsegdIPWX79I64vqExI-7VGfYTB-qn0KLm0O7JI/edit?usp=sharing>

Meal Service at Masbia - Flatbush (2 SPOTS)

What: Volunteers will assist with sign-in and seating, portion hot meals, serve dinner trays and help bus trays and wipe tables.

When: Tuesday, July 5th

Time: 2:30PM - 5:30PM

Where: 1372 CONEY ISLAND AVE. BROOKLYN, NY 11230
Head Volunteer on site: Dennis Ahn

Pantry and Meal Service at Masbia - Flatbush (4 SPOTS!)

What: For pantry, volunteers will help clients shop for groceries using a point system, organize/stock pantry items, and bag fresh produce for distribution.For meal service, volunteers will assist with sign-in and seating, portion hot meals, serve dinner trays and help bus trays and wipe tables.
When: Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Time: 5:30PM-8:30PM
Where: 1372 CONEY ISLAND AVE. BROOKLYN, NY 11230
Head Volunteer on site: Dennis Ahn

Meal Service at Masbia - Flatbush (3 SPOTS!)

What: Volunteers will assist with sign-in and seating, portion hot meals, serve dinner trays and help bus trays and wipe tables.
When: Tuesday, July 12th
Time: 2:30PM-5:30PM
Where: 1372 CONEY ISLAND AVE. BROOKLYN, NY 11230
Head Volunteer on site: Dennis Ahn

I also want to remind you that about the Sherman Creek Events which takes place on July 9 and July 16 - Keep in mind that with these two events you must RSVP with NYRP as spots are limited on their end. More details are in the Events Document.

Finally, we encourage you to join Ryan, Rubaya, and Sally on July 9th for the Get Alarmed NYC Major Installation in the Bronx! You must have a Volunteer Connections account. Register Using this link!<https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=vms_registration_view&registration_type_id=5564>
Get Alarmed NYC Major Installation also has an event for Manhattan on July 23 if you are unable to attend the one in the Bronx.

--
Best,
Ciela Castro