New Post: History in Medical Education and the Roots of Knowledge

History in Medical Education and the Roots of Knowledge by Magdalena Slosar-Cheah, M.D.

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

The Doctor's Tablet Blog

Here's your Latest Dose of The Doctor's Tablet:

History in Medical Education and the Roots of Knowledge
Jul 07, 2016 03:14 pm | by Magdalena Slosar-Cheah, M.D.

I first became interested in the history of medicine in middle school, when my seventh-grade science teacher lent me her copy of Microbe Hunters by Paul de Kruif. It is a small book, focusing on the struggles and discoveries of early microbiologists. Now, as I write this post, my own old, battered, well-thumbed copy sits ... Read more

Also on The Doctor's Tablet:

Getting into Medical School: Perspective on Unexpected Support
Which Is Best for Public Health: More Guns or Fewer Guns?
Standing Up for Single-Payer Healthcare
A Rat Study Of Cell Phone Radiation Is No Smoking Gun
The Bioethics of Developing Cosmetic Treatments