Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that our next meet is on

Wednesday, July 20th 1:30-3:00pm in Hunter W1007

We have multiple projects lined up for the months of July through September. This is also going to be the last meeting in the summer until the start of the semester.

All meetings for the Fall have been set and are here:

September 2nd 1:30-3:00pm 1203E

October 7th 1:30-3:00pm 1203E

November 4th 1:30-3:00pm 1203E

December 2nd 1:30-3:00pm 1203E

You must attend 2 of the 4 meetings in the Fall 2016 semester

And accumulate a total of 50 hours in volunteer hours to remain active per semester.

So, 100 hours and 4 meetings (2 in the Fall and 2 in the Spring) to remain active

FAQs here→ Click on me for Frequently Asked Questions!!

To volunteer in our events PLEASE. REGISTER WITH US FIRST. Then pick an event.

Prospective volunteers ages 18 and over, use this link: 18 and over

Prospective Volunteers under 18, use this link: Under 18

Then use this link and register for an event:

CLICK ON ME AFTER YOU REGISTER w/ ONE OF THE ABOVE LINKS

See you at the next meeting!

--

Best,

Ryan A. Sankar

President of the American Red Cross at Hunter College