Tue, July 26th at 7:00pm - 9:00pm EST

Click here to register

GRE Practice Test

Thu, July 28th at 6:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Click here to register

GRE Bootcamp

Sat, July 30th at 2:00pm - 3:30pm EST

Click here to register

Kaplan’s Free Live Online PCAT and DAT Events

DAT Practice Test

Mon, July 11th at 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Click here to register

PCAT Practice Test

Mon, July 18th at 7:00pm – 10:30pm EST

Click here to register

DAT Bootcamp: Top-Front-End PAT

Tue, July 19th at 6:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Click here to register

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Marie,

I hope you’re enjoying the summer. Do you have any events like the ones below coming up to share with our students?

Best,

Kemile