From: Red Cross Hunter College [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 6:18 PM
Subject: Amazon gift card for donating blood!

Problems viewing this email? Click Here.

American Red Cross

Connect with us:

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

YouTube

Red Cross

Help fight a blood shortage,
get $5 to use at Amazon.com

Right now is an especially urgent time to donate blood; the AmericanRed Cross is fighting through an emergency blood shortage. With most schools out and many donors on vacation, the demand for blood to help hospital patients and people with chronic illnesses is greater than the number of donations we're collecting. More than ever, we need your help.

And right now, there's another good reason to give blood: come in to donate before August 31, and as a special thank you for making donation a priority,we'll send you a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card claim code*.

Amazon

Your donation will help us overcome an emergency blood shortage, and in turn, you can use the Amazon credit to watch a movie, download music, or order whatever else you want.

Upcoming opportunities to give blood near you:

Hunter College West Building

695 Park Avenue,New York,10065
8/3/2016
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sponsor Code: HunterCollegeNYC

American Red Cross in Greater New York

520 West 49th Street,New York,10019
7/29/2016
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Sponsor Code: ARCGRNY

Gotham Girls Roller Derby

520 West 49th St,New York,10019
7/30/2016
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sponsor Code: DERBY

*Presenting donors between July 25 and August 31 are eligible. Donors who receive this invitation and meet the criteria will receive an email post donation with instructions on how to redeem their Amazon code online. Gifts are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. If a presenting donor qualifies for multiple offers, they will receive offer of greater value instead of the $5 Amazon gift code.

Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.

If you recently made a blood donation, or if you have already scheduled an appointment to donate blood, please accept our thanks on behalf of the patients whose lives you may have touched. If you have been told previously by the American Red Cross or another blood center that you should never donate blood, please disregard this message.

Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental permission in some states), meet weight and height requirements (110 pounds or more, depending on their height) and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood. Please bring your Red Cross blood donor card or other form of positive ID when you come to donate.

Blood drive locations and hours are subject to change. Visit redcrossblood.org or call1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) for additional details.

The American Red Cross values your privacy. View our privacy policy.

Click here to unsubscribe from further emails.

©2016 The American National Red Cross, 2025 E Street NW, Washington DC, 20006
ARCID: 2AV6C0K

--

Best,

Ryan A. Sankar

President of the American Red Cross at Hunter College