Teaching our Children about Making Healthy Food Choices

Teaching Our Children About Making Healthy Food Choices from the U.S. Government Bookstore! CLICK TO LEARN MORE!

View this on a mobile device or as a web page  |  Manage your subscriptions  |  BookTalk blog  |  Bookmark and Share

For consistent delivery, add [log in to unmask] to your address book.

U.S. Government Bookstore

BROWSE BY TOPIC

Recent Releases

Best Sellers

eBooks & e-Magazines

Subscriptions

Standing Orders

Sale & Clearance

SEARCH OUR SITE

Teaching our Children about Making Healthy Food Choices

news and noteworthy

FREE eBook from the USDA Food & Nutrition Service, teaches children the importance of making healthy food choices.  Read “Teaching our Children about Making Healthy Food Choices” in our blog at http://bit.ly/2aYOvoa

Discover MyPlate: A MyPlate Meal (ePub)

Discover MyPlate: A MyPlate Meal (ePub)

Learn about the five food groups, healthy eating, and reading! This colorful book introduces kindergarten-aged children to foods from all five food groups of MyPlate, while building literacy skills through the use of sight words, optional audio narration and text highlighting, interactive games and activities, and more! Other titles in Team Nutrition's six-book Discover MyPlate Emergent Reader series, designed to teach children about MyPlate's five food groups, are also available for free from the iTunes store.

Click here for more information.

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] on behalf of: Government Publishing Office (GPO) · 732 N Capitol Street, NW · Washington, DC 20401 · 866-512-1800