We once again have stipended internship opportunities that I think would be a great fit for nutrition students. They can email [log in to unmask] to apply or for more info.

Thanks,

Sam

--------

Title: [stipend] Fall Internship with Smarter Food Labeling Platform

Hello!

We're the Sage Project, a new food data platform with a mission of making food information smart, simple, and personalized. Learn more about what we're doing:

  • New York Times - "An App to Deconstruct Your Food"
  • Wired - "Clever App Brings the Food Label Into the Modern Age"
  • Fast Company - "Turn Nutrition Labels Into Data Visualizations You Can Actually Use To Make Better Food Decisions"

We're looking for 3 Fall interns for our NYC office, starting September 6th and lasting until the week of December 12th. Internships come with a modest stipend.

We are currently onboarding and analyzing a massive amount of products onto our platform, and this requires research, data accuracy, and maintaining rigorous nutrition and food data standards. Think of it like a Consumer Reports for food. We are looking for people with a strong background in food and nutrition, and an eagerness to learn more about data, design, and new technology around food.

As an intern, you'll work with the President and Operations Team to work on the following:

·  Research different food products - what's in them, what certifications do they have, where do they come from, etc., and how to most effectively express all of this information to the average consumer

·  Research various standards and practices for the Sage food data platform

·  Verify data accuracy and assist in our Quality Assurance process

·  Help manage brand and product onboarding

·  We also have 1 position available for someone specifically interested in writing short content articles centered around interesting food data trends (see this piece and this piece for an idea of the type of work we are creating).

If interested, please email [log in to unmask]com with a few sentences about yourself along with a resume. If you are interested in the position that involves writing short data-driven content pieces, please indicate that as well.

Start date is the week of Septemeber 6th and it will last for 14 weeks until the week of December 12th.

Thanks!

Sam & the Sage Project Team

--

Sam SloverCo-Founder & CEO