[http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/d/A9/2B3/F59/000414/csfinal/logo.png]
[http://i2.cmail19.com/ei/d/A9/2B3/F59/000414/csfinal/Calendar-banner-2111.jpg]
VMCAS 2017 Deadline Approaching!

It's hard to believe that it's already mid-August! The September 15th VMCAS 2017 Deadline (@ midnight) is just around the corner. Here are some last minute tips and other information to help you get through the final push to submission of your VMCAS 2017 application.

Reasons to Submit by August 15th.

We here at VMCAS have been in this business for a long time and we've learned a few things along the way. While the "official" deadline is September 15th @ midnight, submitting your application as early as you are able will greatly reduce the stress on you and the schools. Allowing time for verification to complete, and having the time to correct any verification issues is key to the success of your VMCAS application. The best position to be in is to have a verified application by the deadline!!

Learn more ><http://associationofamericanveterinarymedicalcolleges.cmail19.com/t/d-l-iildluk-nlkfdyt-r/>

Undelivered, What now?

VMCAS Verifies all of your entered coursework against the official transcripts you've sent to us. If we find a problem with your application, we will undeliver your application. It is your responsibility to go back into your application, make those corrections and resubmit. If you don't, your application may be considered incomplete when the school(s) retrieve your data.

Learn more ><http://associationofamericanveterinarymedicalcolleges.cmail19.com/t/d-l-iildluk-nlkfdyt-y/>

How Schools Get Your Application

Gone are the days of paper applications being sent to schools! Your application data is made available to your designated schools as soon as you hit the submit button. Schools can see your application status and can look at your data immediately! Most schools wait for your application status to flip to "VERIFIED", however, many schools begin review as early as they can.. so another reason to get your application submitted early!!

Evaluations (eLORs)

This year, you can submit your application and have it verified without having received ANY eLORs submitted. You must, however, have at least three eLORs registered to qualify for verification. If your eLORs are not it yet, however, make sure you are aware that we will only accept eLORs up until the deadline!

Learn more ><http://associationofamericanveterinarymedicalcolleges.cmail19.com/t/d-l-iildluk-nlkfdyt-j/>

Getting Help

The quickest and more reliable source for getting your questions answered about your application would be to call VMCAS directly (617-612-2884) or email customer service: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

The Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
655 K Street, NW, Suite 725
Washington, DC 20001

[Rounded Rectangle: Like]
[Rounded Rectangle: Tweet]