As you prepare for this coming school year I want to let you know about some special pricing that I have secured for our students from Altius. I don't endorse any company and feel it is important for you as a student to make a wise choice about whether to use this kind of service or not. There are many options available for you to consider as you prepare for the MCAT. At a recent event for advisors of students preparing for the health professions I was introduced to Altuis. Their system of preparation is different than other companies and I was impressed with the quality of their products and the results they achieve with their students. With the revamped MCAT Altius students achieved an average score of 515 which is in the 95 percentile.

To help introduce Altius to students at our school they are offering 3 different options. They offer 10 practice tests which are called "prefect match" because they closely match the AAMC in content and style. These test sets usually cost $300, until August 31st you can purchase these tests at $230 a savings of $70. Each test will take you deeper into MCAT question types and topics. By the end of the ten tests your score will be very predictive of the score you will receive on the real exam. These tests are good for the entire year and can be used unlimited number of times. The code to receive this discount is NAAHP2016.

Altius uses one on one tutoring to achieve their terrific scores. The Altius belief is that you are learning the science from our great teachers here on campus. To review science doesn't really help you prepare for the test. Their tutors help you understand how the science you are learning applies to the type of problems you will see on the MCAT exam. They offer this at the same price other companies sell their lectured, science review courses. If you are interested in taking a tutored course Altius has 2 different offers. The first one will save you $100 off the full price of any course. To receive this discount use the code 2017early100. The second way to save is to receive two extra tutoring sessions with your purchase. To receive this discount use the code 2017early2. You can not use both codes, you will have to decide which is of most value to you as you prepare. This offer will expire on August 14, 2016.

Again, I want to emphasize I am not endorsing any of these products, I just want to make you aware of this special pricing because they are new to our area, you might not see this offer. If it is something that makes sense for you, contact the company directly or go online and do the research on the company. Here is the link: www.altiustestprep.com<http://www.altiustestprep.com> and the local representative is Mark Krantz 385-685-3412. He seems really nice and will help you all he can.

I hope your coming school year is successful and if I can help, please set an appointment to see me.

Mark B Krantz

Regional Enrollment Director

(385) 685-3412 Mobile

(435) 671-5783 Office

[log in to unmask] <http:[log in to unmask]>

Click on your favorite button to be entered for $1000's of prize drawings every month, use the hash tags #gotaltius?or  #TomorrowsDoctorsDeserveBetter to double entry points.

[1462385062373_PastedImage]<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://bit.ly/MCATGAME> [1462385473370_PastedImage] <http://www.mail-signatures.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/googleplus-2.png>  <http://www.mail-signatures.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/linkedin.png> [1462385504916_PastedImage]  <https://twitter.com/home?status=Just%20played%20this%20MCAT%20Game%20and%20it%20opened%20my%20eyes%20about%20MCAT-2015.%20Play%20it%20here:%20http://bit.ly/MCATGAME#MCAT%20#TomorrowsDoctorsDeserveBetter> [1462385525059_PastedImage] <http://www.mail-signatures.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/twitter.png>  [1462385544509_PastedImage] <https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://bit.ly/MCATGAME&media=https://static.pexels.com/photos/34846/pexels-photo.jpg&description=Just%20played%20this%20MCAT%20Game%20and%20it%20opened%20my%20eyes%20about%20MCAT-2015.%20They%20gave%20me%20a%20free%20full-length%20exam%20too.%20Play%20here:%20http://bit.ly/MCATGAME#MCAT%20#TomorrowsDoctorsDeserveBetter>

[https://altiustestprep.com/static/img/logo.png]<https://altiustestprep.com/>