Hello,
My name is Sofie Svendsen and I am writing to you from Troelsen & Price, Inc. Troelsen & Price is a medical cost consultancy company located in New York City. The reason I reach out to you today is about a paid opportunity we are currently offering for qualified students.
We are in the middle of launching a patient advocate campaign and are looking for pre-med/pre-health/public health students who are enthusiastic about getting involved in their community.

As you may well know, medicine prices in the US market are soaring and many Americans struggle to find the means to afford chronic medicines-especially ones branded and developed for specialty conditions. Our goal is to help save underinsured or uninsured patients up to 70% on their prescription medications. Many patients aren't aware of this option and that is why it is our objective to find community advocates.

This is a great opportunity for the students to build up their resume, so if you know of any qualified students at your institution who could be interested in this opportunity, please forward this email along to them. If they are interested and/or wishing for more information, they are welcome to write me an email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Additionally, please feel free to look us up online at www.troelsenprice.com<http://www.troelsenprice.com/>
Thank you for your time and have a great day!
Best regards,
Sofie Svendsen
Communications Assistant
[cid:f27e28ac-3ac3-4a2c-9467-181f3a3b8588]