Hey everyone,

If you are interested in the August 20th HFPC details here:

Get Alarmed NYC Major Installation - Queens (OPEN!) Goal is 30 Hunter Volunteers
As a member of the HFPC team you’ll help ensure that more New Yorkers in the Hardest hit communities receive critical, life-saving Fire Safety Education, Materials, and install top of the line smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for their residence
When: Saturday, August 20th
Time: 9AM - 5PM
Meeting Location: TBA - Jamaica, Queens
Officers on site: Ryan, TBA
Register on Volunteer Connections→ Click on me first!<https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=vms_registration_event_detail&registration_id=5807931&return_jid=23455621>
Then fill out this spreadsheet → Click on me second!

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uGto2Pddl2NMdgDFYZCvjz_qggLWwUZ72uoQJcEYv3s/edit?usp=sharing>We also have the Youth Summit this coming Tuesday, August 16th. I encourage you all to attend that too, we'll get food and t-shirts!

The American Red Cross Summit (Goal is 25 volunteers)
What: The purpose of the Summit is to provide all Club Leaders and Members with information on the Youth Program and Structure and training workshops that discuss various topics in leadership development, club management/structure, planning, and hosting events, and FOOD!
Newcomers are welcomed! Just make sure you register on Volunteer connections first!

A talk by both Ryan and Rubaya will be given!   <agenda with all workshops will be posted soon>
When: August 16th
Time: 10AM - 5PM
Where: Red Cross Chapter→ 520 W 49th St
All officers will be on site!
Register on Volunteer Connections<https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=vms_registration_event_detail&registration_id=5450163>  then fill out this excel sheet→ Link to spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eXngzmH7bjqlJ2RPVzai-efb6VlHHxEw51LLOGw4JhM/edit?usp=sharing>

FOR NEW VOLUNTEERS NOT REGISTERED ON VOLUNTEER CONNECTIONS:

We are accepting volunteers throughout the academic year. <https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=intake&entry_point_id=1260&unit_id=236>

Prospective volunteers ages 18 and over, use this link: 18 and over<https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=intake&entry_point_id=5283&unit_id=236>

Prospective Volunteers under 18, use this link: Under 18<https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=intake&entry_point_id=5041&unit_id=236>

Best,
Ryan A. Sankar
President of the American Red Cross at Hunter College
Service Chair of the Regional Campus Council for Youth Services