ARC at HC is trying to get a team for the call center this Saturday, September 3. You can still register via Volunteer Connections but if VC says the event is full you can fill out this form (https://goo.gl/forms/l4R9z5S1Rg8ak6jB3 - in case you cannot click it). If you are able to register on VC please make sure to fill out the form for attendance purposes. Our head volunteer Niso will be there to accompany you! Make a difference, be a part of the Disaster Relief Operation.

If you cannot make it to this Saturday, there are still plenty of dates available for the call center - feel free to sign up for those. We just ask you to fill this form out, if you are joining the call center on any other dates other that this Saturday, Sept. 3 (<~~ that should be a link.)

Best,
Ciela Castro
Secretary of American Red Cross at Hunter College