Dear students and alumni, hope alls well! I wanted to let you know that as of this Fall, Dr. Arlene Spark is with the CUNY School of Public Health and since she is no longer a Hunter faculty member she is unable to post to our Hunter Nutrition listservs.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Arlene for her peerless service to the Nutrition listservs for the past 18 years. She has made it so easy for us to stay up-to-date with nutrition related topics. She has been a mentor and an inspiration to me and to many of us and will be missed.

You will of course continue to see posts from the Hunter Nutrition Program faculty and staff. If you would like to send out a message to our listservs please feel free to forward that information to me. Thanks

Best,

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND
Professor and Director, Nutrition Program
Campus Director, School of Urban Public Health, Hunter College
Room 612, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)
New York, NY 10035
(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)
Email: [log in to unmask]
MS Nutrition
BS Nutrition & Food Science
Prospective Applicant E-Tracking Form

To subscribe to our listserv, NFS-L Click here

To unsubscribe from the NFSALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(NFSALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);