From: "Abrami, Alyson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:56:30 +0000
To: Ann m Gaba<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Children's Aid Job Posting

Hi Ann,

I hope your semester is off to a good start.

I am wondering if you could please post this job to the Hunter College list serve.

We are seeking a part-time nutritionist (20-25 hrs/week) to implement the Go!Healthy Eat Smart NY program  at select Children’s Aid Society’s sites East and Central Harlem. The ideal candidate will be bilingual (English/Spanish) and a dynamic educator with significant experience providing cooking-based nutrition education in community settings to culturally diverse audiences. Compensation is $30/hr.

Thank you!

All the best,

Alyson

Alyson Abrami, MS, RDIDirector, Food & Nutrition Programs

The Children's Aid SocietyIHealth & Wellness Division I Go!Healthy Program

4 West 125th Street, 2nd Floor  INew York, NYI 10027 I Phone: (212) 503-6855I[log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the NFSALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(NFSALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);