This email is a paid announcement being sent as a service to

The University of Pennsylvania.

 Please direct your inquiries to them.

The Formula for Success in Core Studies at

Penn's Pre-Health Programs

Flexible schedules with a diversity of courses help career-changer students stand out

Penn's Pre-Health Core Studies program gives students with a limited science background the individual guidance needed to thrive. With a 92% placement rate, our formula for success is proven.

So how do we do it? Our courses go beyond checking off boxes. Situated in one of the nation's most acclaimed medical institutions, the Core Studies program benefits from Penn's extensive academic and research opportunities.

To build a strong foundation for a future in the healthcare field, biochemistry is fully integrated in our core curriculum. We offer evening classes as well as the flexibility to complete the program over a span of two years, which allows students to:

  • Take advantage of Penn's superb research facilities
  • Gain clinical experience
  • Volunteer within the prestigious University of Pennsylvania Health System
  • Go beyond the basic academic requirements and take extra classes
  • Have more MCAT, DAT and GRE test preparation and get a discount via our partnership with Kaplan
  • Work with advisors and faculty on medical, dental or veterinary school applications
  • Participate in linkages

By taking the time to invest in their futures, students ensure that they are the strongest applicants they can be. For Mark Meisarah ('14), "When I looked at programs, multiple linkage options were important to me. Academically, I wanted to develop a solid foundation in the sciences, which I found in Penn's challenging, yet collaborative learning environment."

Mark Meisarah

University of Pennsylvania, Pre-Health Programs, 2014

Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Medicine, 2019-expected

To learn more, I invite you to join me and current Pre-Health students Chris Howard (Specialized) and Amal Al Ibrahim (Core) on Tuesday, September 20 at 5:30 p.m. for a virtual information session. For more information on our Specialized Studies program for students with prior coursework in the sciences, please visit our website.

Best,

Jackie McLaughlin

Director, Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Programs

(215) 898-7326

www.upenn.edu/PreHealth