Our Volunteers help on all aspects of our Meeting from Education to Entertainment and Registration.

We are acutely aware that much of our success depends on the dedicated contribution of time and effort by our volunteers in the dental community. We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet with leaders and educators of our profession and serve as ambassadors to our attendees.

Please complete the attached sign-up sheet and return it to us as soon as possible, by mail, fax, or email.   A return confirmation will be sent back to you with your assignment. There is never a registration fee at the Greater New York Dental Meeting.

Should you have any questions regarding volunteering at our Meeting, please contact Mrs. Tisha Ioli-Gainor: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  Thank you for your interest in our Meeting and I look forward to Meeting with you in November.

Sincerely,

Ms. Jayme S. Spicciatie
Program Manager
Greater New York Dental Meeting