My name is Kaitlyn Szostak.  I am one of the undergraduate liaisons for the American Physician Scientist Association (APSA). We are an organization that brings together career physician-scientists, students (MD/PhD, DO/PhD, MD, & PhD students), and interested undergraduates to network and learn through regional and national conferences. Through APSA membership, undergraduates also have the opportunity of the APSA mentorship program and access to a network of MD/PhD training programs.

I am emailing you today to let you know about an amazing opportunity for undergraduate students. Each year APSA holds regional meetings all around the country that feature keynote speakers, intellectual discussions and poster presentations. This is not only a great way for students to receive the newest information on scientific topics but it also helps them work on presenting in a safe, friendly and helpful environment.

The Northeast Regional APSA meeting is an annual meeting of future physician-scientists from the northeastern United States and is fast approaching. The conference is being held on Saturday October 29, 2016 at University at Buffalo.

The conference is free and students can find more information about the meeting, including lectures, registration, and break out sessions here. Registration will be open until October 15, 2016. Interested students may also contact Beth White ([log in to unmask]) for more information.

If you or any students have any questions about APSA, please feel free to email me or Phillip Dmitriev ([log in to unmask]) or visit http://www.physicianscientists.org/

Thank you so much for you time.

Best regards,

Kaitlyn Szostak

--

Undergraduate Liason, American Physician Scientists Association