[cid:image002.jpg@01D20F55.B05234E0]

Thank you so much for signing up to volunteer for the 2016 Brooklyn Heart & Stroke Walk, this Sunday, September 18th!

Brooklyn Heart & Stroke Walk

Sunday, September 18, 2016
Arrival Time: 8:00AM
Event Closing: 1:00PM
Location: Cadman Plaza North Lawn Park
(entrance available at 1 Cadman Plaza East, Brooklyn, NY)
Volunteer Command Center

Invite your friends and family to volunteer with you!  VOLUNTEER REGISRATION<https://aha.formstack.com/forms/brooklyn_heartwalk>

There is a Brooklyn Heart Walk Volunteer Orientation call tonight from 6:00PM to 6:45PM. Please use the conference number below. The training session is optional, but recommended. On the call, we'll be running through the attached training manual, which provides an overview of the event and volunteer details.

Conference Call Dial-in: 877-953-1128

Guest Passcode: 756-3288

If you are not available to join tonight's orientation, please feel free to review the attached document and reach out to me with any questions!

Thank you so much!

Best,
Justine

Justine Kim
Director, Community Relations

American Heart Association I Founders Affiliate
122 East 42nd Street, 18th Floor   I   New York, NY 10168
our community is why

[cid:image006.jpg@01CFACA2.0B004440]