Attached find information about our annual Pre-Vet Club Saturday at Cornell University's College of Veterinary Medicine.  If you have a formal (or informal) Pre-Vet Club please pass along the attached flyer to your students.  This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about our DVM curriculum and how to prepare for a future application, take a tour of our veterinary college, and connect with other pre-vets and pre-vet clubs for programming ideas and share information.  Our DVM students will also be available to answer questions throughout the program.

Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Jennifer Mailey, MS Ed.
Director of Admissions
Cornell University
College of Veterinary Medicine
Schurman Hall, S2-009
Ithaca, NY 14853
www.vet.cornell.edu<http://www.vet.cornell.edu/>

Subscribe to our electronic Pre-Vet Newsletter~
http://www.vet.cornell.edu/admissions/GetUpdates.cfm

[cid:image003.jpg@01D21282.72A0E080]