Best wishes,
Carrie-Ann Biondi

~~~~~~~

On 22 October 2016 at 13:08, Donald Lazere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I don’t have it, Kevin, but if anyone finds it, I’d appreciate the citation.

Don

From: AILACT DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]CUNY.EDU> on behalf of "Possin, Kevin E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]CUNY.EDU>
Subject: Please help find this article

Dear Colleagues,

Please help me find this article:

About 5-10 years ago, I stumbled across an article on a study, done by the author[s], indicating that critical-thinking skills are negatively correlated with having conservative social/political views.  The study first involved giving a survey to the subjects, to measure their political views.  The subjects were then given one of the popular standardized CT assessment tests, perhaps it was the Watson-Glaser or the California CT test.

I've Googled around to no avail.  So I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks much!

Kevin Possin

********************************
Kevin Possin
Professor Emeritus
Department of Philosophy
Winona State University
The Critical Thinking Lab
24847 County Road 17
Winona, MN  55987
USA

To unsubscribe from the AILACTD-L list, click the following link:
https://HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU/scripts/wa-hc.exe?TICKET=NzM2Mjg5IGRsYXplcmVASUdDLk9SRyBBSUxBQ1RELUwgINNsTkUL697B&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the AILACTD-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(AILACTD-L,SIGNOFF);