NYC Food Policy Watch
Original Center stories, news, and research studies
for the week of October 26, 2016

Food Policy Center Original Content
Food Policy & Practice News
Food Policy & Practice Journal Research
NYC FPC Food Photo Friday Contest

The Center is excited to announce our Food Photo Friday project. Our new project seeks to use photos of food policy in action throughout New York City to be a catalyst for food system change.

Please click here for more details and email us your photos of food policy in action to [log in to unmask] with the subject title: Food Photo Friday.

NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College
2180 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10035
STAY CONNECTED
Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest
NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College, 2180 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10035
Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with
Constant Contact