From: Diane Brows
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Spring registration begins next week! Pls complete registration no later than Dec 24th

Dear NFS Students,

Along with the election upon us, we hope you know that Spring registration begins next week. In preparation, check your Cuny First page shows a Spring start date and time, and follow-up with the Registrar if this is not the case. Of course, clear all stops/alerts which may prevent registration.

Please register as early as possible and by the end of November. Only if you need to delay tuition payment to Jan 23,  register between Dec 22-24.  If you experience a registration block requesting department or prereq permission - so I may resolve the block - please email me (not your faculty advisor), and include your name, major, course number and copy and paste the block message.

A few other noteworthy dates/deadlines:

If graduating Spring 2017 and you haven’t already filed for graduation via your MyHunter webpage, the late declaration period is Feb 1-March 1. For these and summer dates, see the graduation info online. I also just discovered another helpful graduation-related page – with images - on Advising’s website, also shown below.

http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/onestop/repository/files/registrar/12_14_website-%20Apply%20for%20Graduation.pdf

http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/advising/how-to

Back to the election, whatever one’s political direction, we hope you and family/friends who are registered are making the time to cast a ballot.

Diane

Diane Brows

Hunter College

Urban Public Health (UPH/NFS/COMHE)