From: jan darcy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, October 24, 2016 at 12:09 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seeking Register Dietitian for Immediate Full-Time Opportunity

Dr. Navder,

Details are included below, as we discussed. I very much appreciate your help in disseminating this opportunity to your community.

Best regards,

Jan

Jan Darcy
Executive Recruiter
508-385-2967

Seeking a Registered Dietician with 0-2 years’ experience for a full-time position. Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of supervisory experience, current SERV SAFE certification, and be available for a flexible schedule including weekends and evening.

The client company is the only one in the nation that is exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry. They provide services in 42 states to some of the largest and prominent communities.

The client company reports 97% employee satisfaction as of 2016 survey. A strong management team encourages innovation and growth and developing individual career path goals within this nationwide organization.

Very competitive salary and benefits.

Location: Topeka, KS - full relocation offered.

Please contact: Jan Darcy, [log in to unmask], 508-385-2967

To unsubscribe from the NFSALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(NFSALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);