Hello,

My name is Felicia Parris and I am a second year medical student attending New York Medical College (NYMC) in Valhalla, NY. I am writing to inform you about NYMC's Medical Student for a Day program hosted by the Student National Medical Association (SNMA) chapter located here. SNMA is a national organization "committed to supporting current and future underrepresented minority medical students, addressing the needs of underserved communities, and increasing the number of clinically excellent, culturally competent and socially conscious physician."--Mission Statement

Please forward this email and application attachment to your pre-medical/ pre-health students, MAPS organizations and other student groups who may be interested. If you have any questions please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best,

Felicia Parris
MAPS Liaison, Student National Medical Association
M.D. Candidate, Class of 2019
New York Medical College