On Saturday, Oct 15th, CMCA will be holding its annual Fall Open House targeting minority students and working professionals interested in pursuing medical and graduate school.

Please share the invitation below with your networks. We promise to deliver a wonderful opportunity to learn about what it takes to become a competitive applicant to our programs, meet and talk with faculty and School leadership, and most importantly provide an opportunity to engage with current students and tour the School!

Please use the link below to register!

An invite to Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Open House hosted by

Center for Multicultural and Community Affairs,

in partnership with the Office of Admissions and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences

As a high school student, current college student or if you have already received your undergraduate degree, it is important to understand the pathways and opportunities for a career in science and medicine.

The Center for Multicultural and Community Affairs at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, located in New York City, would like to personally invite you to participate in our annual Open House.  The event will take place on Saturday, October 15th at 9:00 am.

During the Open House you will have the opportunity to:

  • How to become a successful applicant
  • Gain insight into the application process
  • Learn about ISMMS academic programs
  • How to finance medical and graduate school education
  • Hear from a Medical and Graduate Student panel
  • Interaction with faculty, students and staff
  • Student-led school tour

 TO REGISTER CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

https://mssm.wufoo.com/forms/2016-open-house-icahn-school-of-medicine/

If you, a colleague or a student you know is interested in the science or medical field, we encourage you to forward this invitation for registration.

We hope you are able to attend.

Center for Multicultural and Community Affairs (CMCA)

One Gustave L. Levy Place
Box 1035
New York, NY 10029
(212)241-8276