Did you know that study groups are the cheapest and best way of studying for the MCAT?! That's what Bryan from Next Step and I talked about on today's MCAT Podcast episode.

[Listen Here<http://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9um9q8l2i9h0pdx/3ydpyg/aHR0cDovL3RoZW1jYXRwb2RjYXN0LmNvbS8xMg==>]

Don't forget that you can subscribe to the podcast so you can get every episode, every week without missing one!

If you are interested in finding a study group, go to mcatstudygroups.com<http://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9um9q8l2i9h0pdx/x1e516/aHR0cDovL21jYXRzdHVkeWdyb3Vwcy5jb20=> and fill out the form!

Don't forget that The MCAT Podcast is part of the Meded Media Network<http://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9um9q8l2i9h0pdx/l178yv/aHR0cDovL21lZGVkbWVkaWEuY29t>. Come see what else we're working on at mededmedia.com<http://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9um9q8l2i9h0pdx/q1opyg/aHR0cDovL21lZGVkbWVkaWEuY29t>.

Ryan

[http://el2.convertkit-mail.com/o/p9um9q8l2i9h0pdx]